Tiger from Ranthambore strays into Morena district
Bhopal: A tiger from Ranthambore National
Park in Rajasthan has strayed into Madhya Pradesh, following
which a vigil is being maintained in the forest area of Morena
"Rajasthan Chief Wildlife Warden H M Bhatia yesterday
contacted me and informed that a tiger from Ranthambore has
entered Morena district," Principal Chief Conservator of
Forest (Wildlife) H S Pabla said today.
"We are maintaining a vigil in Morena district," he said
adding that Madhya Pradesh forest ground staffers are yet to
spot the big cat.
The big cat had left Ranthambore some days back, after
which more than 100 Rajasthan forest officials were trying
hard to locate and bring it back, officials said.
A few days back, some evidence suggested that the striped
beast was in the ravines of Chambal in Dholpur district from
where it entered Madhya Pradesh, officials said adding
Dholpur and Morena are only 35 kms apart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users