Tiger kills man in Kanha Reserve
Balaghat, MP: One person was killed
after a tiger attacked him at the famous Kanha Tiger Reserve
near here, police said Monday.
Shyamsingh Baiga (46), alongwith his friends, had gone
to pluck fruits in the core area of Kanha on Saturday when he
was mauled to death by the wild cat, they said.
However, his friends escaped by hiding themselves in
the jungle, they said.
Baiga`s body was later handed over to his family after
autopsy, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption