Toddler raped by relative in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: A two-and-a-half-year-old tribal girl was allegedly raped by her relative inside a school premises in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh, police said on Tuesday.
The accused, Thanu Bhuria, has been arrested, TC Pawar, in-charge of Ranapur Police Station in the district, told a news agency.
The 30-year-old man sexually abused the girl under a shed in a Government school near Lambela village, about 175km from here, yesterday when she was playing, Pawar said.
Bhuria, who is related to the victim, fled after committing the crime but was nabbed today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore