Tribal held captive, sodomised by taxi operator for over a year
Indore: A 28-year-old tribal was allegedly kept in captivity for about 18 months and sodomised by a taxi service operator in Khudail village of the district, police said on Monday.
Anwar Shah alias Annu (35) allegedly confined the victim at his place and repeatedly indulged in unnatural sexual acts with him, they said.
Police said though the victim managed to escape from the captivity last month he filed a complaint against Shah only recently after the latter reached the youth`s native in Khargone district and allegedly assaulted his old parents for not revealing whereabouts of their son.
Police have booked Shah under sections 377 (unnatural offences) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of IPC and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act and launched a hunt to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series
- Major success! Army busts new terror outfit 'Helem Tiger Force' in Assam's Kokrajhar
- ICC likely to make 12-team main draw in 2018 World T20