Tribal held captive, sodomised by taxi operator for over a year
Indore: A 28-year-old tribal was allegedly kept in captivity for about 18 months and sodomised by a taxi service operator in Khudail village of the district, police said on Monday.
Anwar Shah alias Annu (35) allegedly confined the victim at his place and repeatedly indulged in unnatural sexual acts with him, they said.
Police said though the victim managed to escape from the captivity last month he filed a complaint against Shah only recently after the latter reached the youth`s native in Khargone district and allegedly assaulted his old parents for not revealing whereabouts of their son.
Police have booked Shah under sections 377 (unnatural offences) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of IPC and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act and launched a hunt to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter