Two bodies recovered in Indore
Indore: A man and a woman were on Wednesday found dead at two separate spots here, police said.
The body of Mansingh, a hotel employee was found at Sadar Bazar here while the woman`s disrobed body was recovered from a water supply pipe at Aarodakot village of Depalpur town under a bridge, they said.
The 35-year-old female`s identity was yet to be ascertained, they said.
The mutilated bodies were sent for postmortem, and they appeared to be murders, police said adding probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi