Two bodies recovered in Indore
Indore: A man and a woman were on Wednesday found dead at two separate spots here, police said.
The body of Mansingh, a hotel employee was found at Sadar Bazar here while the woman`s disrobed body was recovered from a water supply pipe at Aarodakot village of Depalpur town under a bridge, they said.
The 35-year-old female`s identity was yet to be ascertained, they said.
The mutilated bodies were sent for postmortem, and they appeared to be murders, police said adding probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!