Two bodies recovered in Indore
Indore: A man and a woman were on Wednesday found dead at two separate spots here, police said.
The body of Mansingh, a hotel employee was found at Sadar Bazar here while the woman`s disrobed body was recovered from a water supply pipe at Aarodakot village of Depalpur town under a bridge, they said.
The 35-year-old female`s identity was yet to be ascertained, they said.
The mutilated bodies were sent for postmortem, and they appeared to be murders, police said adding probe was on.
- Iran's new parliament has more women than clerics
- RBI chief blames ‘overall economic downturn’ for bad loan issue as PAC asks to explain ‘real causes’
- Raj Thackeray calls Congress government better than BJP's in Maharashtra
- Germany's right-wing AfD to adopt anti-Islam manifesto
- Travel in metro, buses using Common Mobility Card from July