Two bodies recovered in Indore
Indore: A man and a woman were on Wednesday found dead at two separate spots here, police said.
The body of Mansingh, a hotel employee was found at Sadar Bazar here while the woman`s disrobed body was recovered from a water supply pipe at Aarodakot village of Depalpur town under a bridge, they said.
The 35-year-old female`s identity was yet to be ascertained, they said.
The mutilated bodies were sent for postmortem, and they appeared to be murders, police said adding probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport