Two held for raping blind woman in MP
Narsinghpur (MP): Two youths were arrested for allegedly raping a blind woman for the last one year, police said Wednesday.
In her complaint to the police, the woman alleged that - Manja Choudhry (18) and Umesh Choudhry (21) - both from Vijanpur village here, raped her for the last one year following which she became pregnant and delivered a baby two days ago, Narsinghpur SP GG Pandey told reporters here today.
A case was registered under relevant sections against the accused, who were arrested yesterday, police said.
They were later produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), which remanded them to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply