Two held for raping blind woman in MP
Narsinghpur (MP): Two youths were arrested for allegedly raping a blind woman for the last one year, police said Wednesday.
In her complaint to the police, the woman alleged that - Manja Choudhry (18) and Umesh Choudhry (21) - both from Vijanpur village here, raped her for the last one year following which she became pregnant and delivered a baby two days ago, Narsinghpur SP GG Pandey told reporters here today.
A case was registered under relevant sections against the accused, who were arrested yesterday, police said.
They were later produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), which remanded them to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Pakistan taking unpleasant interest in imposing upon India their vicious motives: Khurshid
- Soon, share all kinds of files on WhatsApp; get better authentication feature
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!