Two held for raping blind woman in MP
Narsinghpur (MP): Two youths were arrested for allegedly raping a blind woman for the last one year, police said Wednesday.
In her complaint to the police, the woman alleged that - Manja Choudhry (18) and Umesh Choudhry (21) - both from Vijanpur village here, raped her for the last one year following which she became pregnant and delivered a baby two days ago, Narsinghpur SP GG Pandey told reporters here today.
A case was registered under relevant sections against the accused, who were arrested yesterday, police said.
They were later produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), which remanded them to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH