Two held for raping blind woman in MP
Narsinghpur (MP): Two youths were arrested for allegedly raping a blind woman for the last one year, police said Wednesday.
In her complaint to the police, the woman alleged that - Manja Choudhry (18) and Umesh Choudhry (21) - both from Vijanpur village here, raped her for the last one year following which she became pregnant and delivered a baby two days ago, Narsinghpur SP GG Pandey told reporters here today.
A case was registered under relevant sections against the accused, who were arrested yesterday, police said.
They were later produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), which remanded them to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index