Two held for raping blind woman in MP
Narsinghpur (MP): Two youths were arrested for allegedly raping a blind woman for the last one year, police said Wednesday.
In her complaint to the police, the woman alleged that - Manja Choudhry (18) and Umesh Choudhry (21) - both from Vijanpur village here, raped her for the last one year following which she became pregnant and delivered a baby two days ago, Narsinghpur SP GG Pandey told reporters here today.
A case was registered under relevant sections against the accused, who were arrested yesterday, police said.
They were later produced in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), which remanded them to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery