Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns in MP
Bhind: Two persons were killed and 18 others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party overturned on the Bhind-Gwalior National Highway-92, police said on Monday.
Three of the injured were stated to be in a critical condition, they said.
The mishap occurred near Gijurra village on the national highway last evening when the driver of the speeding bus lost control of the vehicle following which it turned turtle.
The three critical passengers were referred to Gwalior for treatment while the other victims were admitted in Bhind district hospital.
The deceased were identified as - Sanjay (31) and Sonu (25).
Police have registered a case against the bus driver and seized the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- China Airlines workers on indefinite strike in Taiwan
- Pakistan shows its big heart, grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Find out what lies beneath your fingernails!
- It's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: Deepika Padukone
- Chhatisgarh to ban commercial vehicles over 10-12 years old