Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns in MP
Bhind: Two persons were killed and 18 others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party overturned on the Bhind-Gwalior National Highway-92, police said on Monday.
Three of the injured were stated to be in a critical condition, they said.
The mishap occurred near Gijurra village on the national highway last evening when the driver of the speeding bus lost control of the vehicle following which it turned turtle.
The three critical passengers were referred to Gwalior for treatment while the other victims were admitted in Bhind district hospital.
The deceased were identified as - Sanjay (31) and Sonu (25).
Police have registered a case against the bus driver and seized the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM