Two killed, 18 injured as bus overturns in MP
Bhind: Two persons were killed and 18 others injured when a bus carrying a marriage party overturned on the Bhind-Gwalior National Highway-92, police said on Monday.
Three of the injured were stated to be in a critical condition, they said.
The mishap occurred near Gijurra village on the national highway last evening when the driver of the speeding bus lost control of the vehicle following which it turned turtle.
The three critical passengers were referred to Gwalior for treatment while the other victims were admitted in Bhind district hospital.
The deceased were identified as - Sanjay (31) and Sonu (25).
Police have registered a case against the bus driver and seized the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?