Two more persons detected with dengue in MP
Bhopal: Two more cases of dengue have surfaced in Madhya Pradesh taking the number of people infected by the disease during the season to 43.
Health officials said the two persons, one from Tikamgarh and another from Rajgarh, were diagonised yesterday.
Both are undergoing treatment at the Hamidia Hospital here and their condition was said to be stable, they said.
Officials said that with dip in day temparatures, the number of affected persons is also likely to go down.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know