Two more persons detected with dengue in MP
Bhopal: Two more cases of dengue have surfaced in Madhya Pradesh taking the number of people infected by the disease during the season to 43.
Health officials said the two persons, one from Tikamgarh and another from Rajgarh, were diagonised yesterday.
Both are undergoing treatment at the Hamidia Hospital here and their condition was said to be stable, they said.
Officials said that with dip in day temparatures, the number of affected persons is also likely to go down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi