Two more persons detected with dengue in MP
Bhopal: Two more cases of dengue have surfaced in Madhya Pradesh taking the number of people infected by the disease during the season to 43.
Health officials said the two persons, one from Tikamgarh and another from Rajgarh, were diagonised yesterday.
Both are undergoing treatment at the Hamidia Hospital here and their condition was said to be stable, they said.
Officials said that with dip in day temparatures, the number of affected persons is also likely to go down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them