Two music concerts regale audience in Bhopal
Bhopal: With two impressive concerts
being held simultaneously, music lovers of Bhopal were treated
to a vocal and instrumental feast last evening.
The first concert held at the Indira Gandhi Museum of
Man featured noted classical singer Shubha Mudgal while the
second was the Ramchandra musical evening organised by
Dubolia Sangeetalaya at the Ravindra Bhawan.
While Shubha regaled the audience with a number of
compositions including some in light classical thumri and
dadra, the star attraction at the Dubolia Sangeetalaya musical
show was Sangita Agnihotri who gave a solo presentation of
playing the tabla in a very professional manner.
Sangita who hails from Indore has been playing the
tabla for a long time and last evening she began with teen
taal and moved through Uthan, Peshkar, Kayde and Rele.
She was accompanied on the harmonium by Jitendra
Sharma at the concert which began with a classical vocal
recital by Manmohan Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'