Two new political parties registered in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: The Election Commission of India has registered two new political parties in Madhya Pradesh.
The new parties registered are - Jai Manavta Party of Bhopal and Jan-Sangharsh Virat Party of Sagar.
The commission registered Jai Manavta Party on May 27, 2013 and Jan-Sangharsh Virat Party on May 16, 2013, an official release said here on Thursday.
Registration given by the Commission will not entitle these parties to any other election symbol. Candidates formally fielded by these parties in election will be eligible for preference in election symbol allotment over independent candidates.
Presidents of both the parties will have to present a report to the commission under provisions of Representation of People`s Act, 1951.
They will also have to give details of their PAN number within six months of submitting the report.
The Commission has also made it clear that this has nothing to do with flags of parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing