Two persons die of cold in MP
Bhopal: Two persons died of cold in Bhopal during the last 24 hours even as severe cold conditions prevailed in northern parts of Madhya Pradesh.
Cold wave conditions kept the mercury low in Rewa, Morena and neighbouring areas while chilly winds swept the state capital, Met officials said.
Rewa district and neighbouring areas registered a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius yesterday while Bhopal recorded 7.3 degree Celsius, they said.
Two persons, Shyamlal (60) and a 50-year-old person, died of severe cold in Koh-e-Fiza area of the city, police said.
Met officials said cold conditions are likely to prevail over the state for the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof