Two persons die of cold in MP
Bhopal: Two persons died of cold in Bhopal during the last 24 hours even as severe cold conditions prevailed in northern parts of Madhya Pradesh.
Cold wave conditions kept the mercury low in Rewa, Morena and neighbouring areas while chilly winds swept the state capital, Met officials said.
Rewa district and neighbouring areas registered a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius yesterday while Bhopal recorded 7.3 degree Celsius, they said.
Two persons, Shyamlal (60) and a 50-year-old person, died of severe cold in Koh-e-Fiza area of the city, police said.
Met officials said cold conditions are likely to prevail over the state for the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing