Two persons die of cold in MP
Bhopal: Two persons died of cold in Bhopal during the last 24 hours even as severe cold conditions prevailed in northern parts of Madhya Pradesh.
Cold wave conditions kept the mercury low in Rewa, Morena and neighbouring areas while chilly winds swept the state capital, Met officials said.
Rewa district and neighbouring areas registered a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius yesterday while Bhopal recorded 7.3 degree Celsius, they said.
Two persons, Shyamlal (60) and a 50-year-old person, died of severe cold in Koh-e-Fiza area of the city, police said.
Met officials said cold conditions are likely to prevail over the state for the next two days.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels