Two persons die of cold in MP
Bhopal: Two persons died of cold in Bhopal during the last 24 hours even as severe cold conditions prevailed in northern parts of Madhya Pradesh.
Cold wave conditions kept the mercury low in Rewa, Morena and neighbouring areas while chilly winds swept the state capital, Met officials said.
Rewa district and neighbouring areas registered a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius yesterday while Bhopal recorded 7.3 degree Celsius, they said.
Two persons, Shyamlal (60) and a 50-year-old person, died of severe cold in Koh-e-Fiza area of the city, police said.
Met officials said cold conditions are likely to prevail over the state for the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown