Two rape cases reported in Madhya Pradesh
Bhind (MP): A teenaged girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Chheemka village of Bhind district in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Thursday.
The accused, identified as Shyam Veer Tomar, took the girl forcibly to an isolated place and sexually assaulted her yesterday.
He then threatened her with dire consequences if she disclosed about the crime to anyone, police said.
However, the girl later informed her parents about the offence, following which a case was registered at Gohad Chouraha police station and the culprit was arrested under various sections of IPC.
In another incident, police yesterday registered a case against four persons, including a man and his two sons, for allegedly gang-raping an 18-year-old girl for the last four months.
The case was registered on the basis of the statement of the girl following her return yesterday after being missing from Tehra village since August 29, 2012.
While registering the case, the girl`s father alleged that four persons had abducted her daughter about four months ago at gun point and gang-raped her, police said.
The victim`s father had registered a missing complaint about his daughter on September 5 last year.
He lodged a case against four persons, identified as - Rakesh Tomar, his brother Mukesh Tomar, their father Hoshiyar Singh Tomar and Braj Raj of Ekhara police station limits, police said.
While all the accused are absconding, police have registered a case against them under relevant sections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?