Two robbers held with Rs 6.5 lakh jewellery
Indore: Police Friday arrested two robbers
including a cousin of the victim and recovered gold and sliver jewellery worth Rs 6.5 lakh in Mayur Nagar area here.
The accused--Rohit alias Golu and Himmat Pardeshi-- had
fled after robbing the house of one Nitin Pardeshi on October
6. They were nabbed last night, Additional SP-East Mahesh
Chand Jain told reporters here.
Himmat had masterminded the robbery when his cousin`s
family was out of the house for a few hours late in the
evening and had kept the duplicate keys, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement