Two robbers held with Rs 6.5 lakh jewellery
Indore: Police Friday arrested two robbers
including a cousin of the victim and recovered gold and sliver jewellery worth Rs 6.5 lakh in Mayur Nagar area here.
The accused--Rohit alias Golu and Himmat Pardeshi-- had
fled after robbing the house of one Nitin Pardeshi on October
6. They were nabbed last night, Additional SP-East Mahesh
Chand Jain told reporters here.
Himmat had masterminded the robbery when his cousin`s
family was out of the house for a few hours late in the
evening and had kept the duplicate keys, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'