Two robbers held with Rs 6.5 lakh jewellery
Indore: Police Friday arrested two robbers
including a cousin of the victim and recovered gold and sliver jewellery worth Rs 6.5 lakh in Mayur Nagar area here.
The accused--Rohit alias Golu and Himmat Pardeshi-- had
fled after robbing the house of one Nitin Pardeshi on October
6. They were nabbed last night, Additional SP-East Mahesh
Chand Jain told reporters here.
Himmat had masterminded the robbery when his cousin`s
family was out of the house for a few hours late in the
evening and had kept the duplicate keys, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt