Two test positive for swine flu in Bhopal
Bhopal: Two persons, including a pregnant woman, tested positive for swine flu in the city, official sources said on Thursday.
The doctors at the Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribal (RMRCT, Jabalpur have confirmed the H1N1 influenza virus in the swab samples of two patients sent from the state capital three days back, sources said.
Soon after receiving the positive report about swine flu patients, chief medical officer Dr Pankaj Shukla directed the health workers to do a fever survey in and around the city, they said.
Both the patients have been admitted to isolation wards in two separate hospitals, where their condition was improving, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations