Two test positive for swine flu in Bhopal
Bhopal: Two persons, including a pregnant woman, tested positive for swine flu in the city, official sources said on Thursday.
The doctors at the Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribal (RMRCT, Jabalpur have confirmed the H1N1 influenza virus in the swab samples of two patients sent from the state capital three days back, sources said.
Soon after receiving the positive report about swine flu patients, chief medical officer Dr Pankaj Shukla directed the health workers to do a fever survey in and around the city, they said.
Both the patients have been admitted to isolation wards in two separate hospitals, where their condition was improving, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report