Two test positive for swine flu in Bhopal
Bhopal: Two persons, including a pregnant woman, tested positive for swine flu in the city, official sources said on Thursday.
The doctors at the Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribal (RMRCT, Jabalpur have confirmed the H1N1 influenza virus in the swab samples of two patients sent from the state capital three days back, sources said.
Soon after receiving the positive report about swine flu patients, chief medical officer Dr Pankaj Shukla directed the health workers to do a fever survey in and around the city, they said.
Both the patients have been admitted to isolation wards in two separate hospitals, where their condition was improving, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days