Two test positive for swine flu in Bhopal
Bhopal: Two persons, including a pregnant woman, tested positive for swine flu in the city, official sources said on Thursday.
The doctors at the Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribal (RMRCT, Jabalpur have confirmed the H1N1 influenza virus in the swab samples of two patients sent from the state capital three days back, sources said.
Soon after receiving the positive report about swine flu patients, chief medical officer Dr Pankaj Shukla directed the health workers to do a fever survey in and around the city, they said.
Both the patients have been admitted to isolation wards in two separate hospitals, where their condition was improving, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!