Two test positive for swine flu in Bhopal
Bhopal: Two persons, including a pregnant woman, tested positive for swine flu in the city, official sources said on Thursday.
The doctors at the Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribal (RMRCT, Jabalpur have confirmed the H1N1 influenza virus in the swab samples of two patients sent from the state capital three days back, sources said.
Soon after receiving the positive report about swine flu patients, chief medical officer Dr Pankaj Shukla directed the health workers to do a fever survey in and around the city, they said.
Both the patients have been admitted to isolation wards in two separate hospitals, where their condition was improving, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH