Valuables, cash worth Rs 40 lakh looted in MP
Shivpuri: Five armed men allegedly
looted valuables and cash worth Rs 40 lakh from a house of a woman moneylender here in the wee hours Thursday, police said.
The dacoits entered the Physical Colony residence of
Kamla and after stuffing her mouth with clothes they decamped
with Rs 18 lakh in cash and other valuable items,
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pratap Singh said.
She later lodged a complaint after which the police
launched an investigation.
Police were questioning eight students who were living
as tenants in Kamla`s house and were scrutinising their mobile
phone call details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites