Valuables, cash worth Rs 40 lakh looted in MP
Shivpuri: Five armed men allegedly
looted valuables and cash worth Rs 40 lakh from a house of a woman moneylender here in the wee hours Thursday, police said.
The dacoits entered the Physical Colony residence of
Kamla and after stuffing her mouth with clothes they decamped
with Rs 18 lakh in cash and other valuable items,
Superintendent of Police Rakesh Pratap Singh said.
She later lodged a complaint after which the police
launched an investigation.
Police were questioning eight students who were living
as tenants in Kamla`s house and were scrutinising their mobile
phone call details.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India