Veteran journalist Vinay Lakhe passes away
Indore: Veteran journalist Vinay Lakhe on Monday passed away after a prolonged illness at his residence here, his family said.
He was 75.
Lakhe had worked for Dainik Bhaskar and other local papers before retirement.
Indore Press Club president Praveen Khariwal condoled his death, calling him an honest and dedicated journalist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen