Vyapam one of the worst scams till date: D Raja
New Delhi: Communist Party of India (CPI) leader D Raja on Monday termed the Vyapam scam as one of the worst scams till date .
"This is one of the worst scams. There must be stringent actions against these people," said Raja.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that people have stopped taking the Congress seriously and therefore it was high time for introspection for the party.
"People have stopped talking them seriously. It`s high time that they start introspection,” said Naqvi.
Yesterday, Naqvi had said that the Congress as a party that has transformed itself into an `allegation party`.
The recruitment scam had reportedly involved manipulation in the selection process for government jobs conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
A Special Task Force has been constituted for an investigation into the Vyapam scam which had detained Laxmikant Sharma, a former state technical education minister, for interrogation.
The high profile teacher`s recruitment scam in Madhya Pradesh is being linked to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s wife, Sadhna Singh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan