Why Jha asked for Parulekar`s suspension? Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in
Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh today said that State BJP
President Prabhat Jha had no business to suggest that arrested
Congress MLA Kalpana Parulekar should be suspended from the
Ajay said that in his view Parulekar had done nothing
to deserve suspension from the party.
He said that instead of talking about suspending
Parulekar, the State BJP President look into the manner in
which his party ministers were indulging in corruption in
He said that Jha before suggesting any action against
Parulekar should decide on taking some concrete steps against
his corrupt men.
Leader of Opposition said the BJP government in the state
had wrongfully arrested Parulekar and added that Congress will
fight against this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information