Why Jha asked for Parulekar`s suspension? Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in
Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh today said that State BJP
President Prabhat Jha had no business to suggest that arrested
Congress MLA Kalpana Parulekar should be suspended from the
Ajay said that in his view Parulekar had done nothing
to deserve suspension from the party.
He said that instead of talking about suspending
Parulekar, the State BJP President look into the manner in
which his party ministers were indulging in corruption in
He said that Jha before suggesting any action against
Parulekar should decide on taking some concrete steps against
his corrupt men.
Leader of Opposition said the BJP government in the state
had wrongfully arrested Parulekar and added that Congress will
fight against this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites