Woman commits suicide along with three kids in MP
Tikamgarh (MP): A woman, along with her three kids, allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a deep well in her village on Tuesday, under the Lithora police station, following a family dispute, the police said.
Identified as Sukumari Yadav, the woman from Marol village took the extreme step allegedly due to a family dispute, Jatara town`s Sub-Divisional Officer of Police (SDOP) Sanjeev Uikey told reporters.
Bodies of the deceased woman, along with her three kids identified as Prince (6), Aradhna (4) and Upasana (3) were fished out by the police and sent for autopsy.
A case has been registered and further investigations are on, the police said, adding that the woman used to have regular disputes with her husband Dayaram Yadav, which could be the probable reason behind her extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader