Woman commits suicide along with three kids in MP
Tikamgarh (MP): A woman, along with her three kids, allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a deep well in her village on Tuesday, under the Lithora police station, following a family dispute, the police said.
Identified as Sukumari Yadav, the woman from Marol village took the extreme step allegedly due to a family dispute, Jatara town`s Sub-Divisional Officer of Police (SDOP) Sanjeev Uikey told reporters.
Bodies of the deceased woman, along with her three kids identified as Prince (6), Aradhna (4) and Upasana (3) were fished out by the police and sent for autopsy.
A case has been registered and further investigations are on, the police said, adding that the woman used to have regular disputes with her husband Dayaram Yadav, which could be the probable reason behind her extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player