Woman constable kills self at training centre
Indore: A 22-year-old trainee woman
police constable on Saturday allegedly committed suicide in her
hostel, police said.
The deceased, identified as Hema Bharti allegedly
hanged herself in her hostel room, they said.
Bharti hailed from Bansora area of Bhopal and was
undergoing training at Radio Police Training School,
Malaharganj Thana Incharge Suresh Saijwar said.
A love affair was suspected to be the reason behind
suicide, Saijwar said, adding she was undergoing training for
the last one month.
The body has been sent for postmortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray