Woman engineer shot at in MP
Sehore (MP): A woman engineer was shot at by two unidentified assailants here, police said on Thursday.
26-year-old Priyanka Baghel, posted as a sub-engineer at the Janpad office in Mandi area of Sehore, was shot at by two motorcycle-borne assailants when she was walking with two other women colleagues toward her office last evening, they said.
The duo then quickly sped away on their bike.
The incident occurred in front of the office of Sehore Superintendent of Police.
Priyanka was taken to a private hospital in Bhopal where doctors said no vital organs had been damaged in the attack.
The reason behind the attack is yet to be ascertained, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred