Woman gang-raped, forced to drink urine in Madhya Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Bhopal: In a shocking incident, a woman was gangraped by six men included her estranged husband and then was paraded naked in Madhya Pradesh`s Khandwa district. The rapists even forced the victim to drink urine in front of her 10-year-old son.
The incident took place on June 10 when the victim`s husband, who was lively separately over a property dispute, called her to sort out all the differences between the both, she told police. Upon reaching the village, Bilai Khedi, where she was called, the victim says that her husband along other men thrashed and gang-raped her.
The victim was then striped naked by the accused and then was made to consume urine in front of her minor son.
The FIR was filed when she narrated her ordeal to her parents and the police acting swiftly arrested nine men in connection with the rape incident. The police said that further investigation in the case are going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling