Woman gang-raped, forced to drink urine in Madhya Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Bhopal: In a shocking incident, a woman was gangraped by six men included her estranged husband and then was paraded naked in Madhya Pradesh`s Khandwa district. The rapists even forced the victim to drink urine in front of her 10-year-old son.
The incident took place on June 10 when the victim`s husband, who was lively separately over a property dispute, called her to sort out all the differences between the both, she told police. Upon reaching the village, Bilai Khedi, where she was called, the victim says that her husband along other men thrashed and gang-raped her.
The victim was then striped naked by the accused and then was made to consume urine in front of her minor son.
The FIR was filed when she narrated her ordeal to her parents and the police acting swiftly arrested nine men in connection with the rape incident. The police said that further investigation in the case are going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today