Woman gang-raped, forced to drink urine in Madhya Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Bhopal: In a shocking incident, a woman was gangraped by six men included her estranged husband and then was paraded naked in Madhya Pradesh`s Khandwa district. The rapists even forced the victim to drink urine in front of her 10-year-old son.
The incident took place on June 10 when the victim`s husband, who was lively separately over a property dispute, called her to sort out all the differences between the both, she told police. Upon reaching the village, Bilai Khedi, where she was called, the victim says that her husband along other men thrashed and gang-raped her.
The victim was then striped naked by the accused and then was made to consume urine in front of her minor son.
The FIR was filed when she narrated her ordeal to her parents and the police acting swiftly arrested nine men in connection with the rape incident. The police said that further investigation in the case are going on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India