Woman gang-raped, forced to drink urine in Madhya Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Bhopal: In a shocking incident, a woman was gangraped by six men included her estranged husband and then was paraded naked in Madhya Pradesh`s Khandwa district. The rapists even forced the victim to drink urine in front of her 10-year-old son.
The incident took place on June 10 when the victim`s husband, who was lively separately over a property dispute, called her to sort out all the differences between the both, she told police. Upon reaching the village, Bilai Khedi, where she was called, the victim says that her husband along other men thrashed and gang-raped her.
The victim was then striped naked by the accused and then was made to consume urine in front of her minor son.
The FIR was filed when she narrated her ordeal to her parents and the police acting swiftly arrested nine men in connection with the rape incident. The police said that further investigation in the case are going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured