Woman gang-raped in MP
Indore: A divorcee was allegedly gangraped by two milkmen at a house near Khajrana area here, police said on Wednesday.
The 45-year-old victim, who resided close to Khajrana Thana used to do cleaning jobs in the area. She was picked up by a milkman, who promised to show her a room on rent where he along with his accomplice sexually abused her last night, City Superintendent of Police Prashant Chaubey told PTI.
Both the accused Kudrat Patel and Ishaq were arrested in the wee hours today, he said.
The woman has three children and lived in the Gandhi Gram area of Khajrana.
The victim was sent for medical examination and a case of rape under section 376 of IPC has been lodged, the SP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India