Woman gang-raped in MP
Indore: A divorcee was allegedly gangraped by two milkmen at a house near Khajrana area here, police said on Wednesday.
The 45-year-old victim, who resided close to Khajrana Thana used to do cleaning jobs in the area. She was picked up by a milkman, who promised to show her a room on rent where he along with his accomplice sexually abused her last night, City Superintendent of Police Prashant Chaubey told PTI.
Both the accused Kudrat Patel and Ishaq were arrested in the wee hours today, he said.
The woman has three children and lived in the Gandhi Gram area of Khajrana.
The victim was sent for medical examination and a case of rape under section 376 of IPC has been lodged, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'