Woman gangraped in Madhya Pradesh
Indore (MP): A divorcee was allegedly gangraped by two milkmen at a house near Khajrana area here, police said on Wednesday.
The 45-year-old victim, who resided close to Khajrana Thana used to do cleaning jobs in the area. She was picked up by a milkman, who promised to show her a room on rent where he along with his accomplice sexually abused her last night, City Superintendent of Police Prashant Chaubey told a news agency.
Both the accused Kudrat Patel and Ishaq were arrested in the wee hours today, he said.
The woman has three children and lived in the Gandhi Gram area of Khajrana.
The victim was sent for medical examination and a case of rape under section 376 of IPC has been lodged, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail