Woman gangraped in Madhya Pradesh
Indore (MP): A divorcee was allegedly gangraped by two milkmen at a house near Khajrana area here, police said on Wednesday.
The 45-year-old victim, who resided close to Khajrana Thana used to do cleaning jobs in the area. She was picked up by a milkman, who promised to show her a room on rent where he along with his accomplice sexually abused her last night, City Superintendent of Police Prashant Chaubey told a news agency.
Both the accused Kudrat Patel and Ishaq were arrested in the wee hours today, he said.
The woman has three children and lived in the Gandhi Gram area of Khajrana.
The victim was sent for medical examination and a case of rape under section 376 of IPC has been lodged, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites