Woman killed, kids injured after falling from train in MP
Jabalpur (MP): A woman was killed and her two kids were seriously injured after falling from a running train at Baroda railway crossing today, near Gotegaon station, the police said.
The woman along with her two kids was at the entrance of the crowded Itarsi-Satna passenger train she had boarded from Gadarwara station.
When the train was about to reach Gotegaon station, the driver applied brakes near the crossing resulting in a jerk which resulted in the woman identified as Radha Sahu (35) and her two kids, Yash (12) and Harsh (10) falling down from the running train, the police said.
The railway police rushed her to Jabalpur for treatment, but doctors declared her dead on admission.
Her kids are serious and they are undergoing treatment at the Government Victoria Hospital, Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli