Woman killed, kids injured after falling from train in MP
Jabalpur (MP): A woman was killed and her two kids were seriously injured after falling from a running train at Baroda railway crossing today, near Gotegaon station, the police said.
The woman along with her two kids was at the entrance of the crowded Itarsi-Satna passenger train she had boarded from Gadarwara station.
When the train was about to reach Gotegaon station, the driver applied brakes near the crossing resulting in a jerk which resulted in the woman identified as Radha Sahu (35) and her two kids, Yash (12) and Harsh (10) falling down from the running train, the police said.
The railway police rushed her to Jabalpur for treatment, but doctors declared her dead on admission.
Her kids are serious and they are undergoing treatment at the Government Victoria Hospital, Jabalpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!