Woman succumbs to swine flu in Indore
Indore: A 32-year-old woman died of swine flu at a private hospital here on Monday, health officials said, taking the toll in the city this year to five.
Chief Health and Medical Officer Ashok Dagaria said the woman succumbed to H1N1 virus during treatment at a private hospital here.
The woman, who hailed from Ratlam district, was admitted to the hospital on February 28.
A total of 13 persons have tested positive for H1N1 virus in the city so far this year and five of them succumbed to the dreaded disease, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler