Woman tests positive for swine flu in MP
Bhopal: A 27-year-old woman from Harda has tested positive for swine flu, health officials here said.
The woman had given birth to a child sometime back but as her condition was not good, the doctors at Government Hamidia Hospital here suspected her to be suffering from swine flu and her samples were sent for testing to Jabalpur.
The report was positive and she is now being treated for swine flu.
So far, a total of 34 samples have been sent from Bhopal for testing and out of these two were found to be positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!