Woman tests positive for swine flu in MP
Bhopal: A 27-year-old woman from Harda has tested positive for swine flu, health officials here said.
The woman had given birth to a child sometime back but as her condition was not good, the doctors at Government Hamidia Hospital here suspected her to be suffering from swine flu and her samples were sent for testing to Jabalpur.
The report was positive and she is now being treated for swine flu.
So far, a total of 34 samples have been sent from Bhopal for testing and out of these two were found to be positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus