Woman tests positive for swine flu in MP
Bhopal: A 27-year-old woman from Harda has tested positive for swine flu, health officials here said.
The woman had given birth to a child sometime back but as her condition was not good, the doctors at Government Hamidia Hospital here suspected her to be suffering from swine flu and her samples were sent for testing to Jabalpur.
The report was positive and she is now being treated for swine flu.
So far, a total of 34 samples have been sent from Bhopal for testing and out of these two were found to be positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble