Woman tests positive for swine flu in MP
Bhopal: A 27-year-old woman from Harda has tested positive for swine flu, health officials here said.
The woman had given birth to a child sometime back but as her condition was not good, the doctors at Government Hamidia Hospital here suspected her to be suffering from swine flu and her samples were sent for testing to Jabalpur.
The report was positive and she is now being treated for swine flu.
So far, a total of 34 samples have been sent from Bhopal for testing and out of these two were found to be positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Arun Jaitley may not read out new trains, lines after budget merger
- RBI launches Sept round of inflation expectation survey
- Women have emotionally more intense nightmares than men
- BJP leader's son abducted by suspected ULFA militants, Rs 1cr ransom demanded
- Jio test uses commercial airwaves, but no revenue to govt: COAI