Yogesh Choudhary is new DIG of Bhopal
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has appointed Yogesh Choudhary as the DIG for Bhopal and he will have three superintendents of police (SPs) working under him.
With this move, there would be no senior superintendent of police in the city, an official release here said today.
The three SPs appointed under Choudhary are - Sanjay Kumar, Arvind Saxena and Anshuman Singh.
Of the three, Sanjay has been posted as SP, headquarters while Arvind Saxena has been named SP (North) and Anshuman Singh is SP (South).
The state government yesterday transferred 20 police officials including 13 IPS officers of whom six were earlier posted as SPs of various districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH