Yogesh Choudhary is new DIG of Bhopal
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has appointed Yogesh Choudhary as the DIG for Bhopal and he will have three superintendents of police (SPs) working under him.
With this move, there would be no senior superintendent of police in the city, an official release here said today.
The three SPs appointed under Choudhary are - Sanjay Kumar, Arvind Saxena and Anshuman Singh.
Of the three, Sanjay has been posted as SP, headquarters while Arvind Saxena has been named SP (North) and Anshuman Singh is SP (South).
The state government yesterday transferred 20 police officials including 13 IPS officers of whom six were earlier posted as SPs of various districts.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015
- Motorola expected to launch Moto G (4th Gen) handset on May 17
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met