Youth held for eve-teasing
Bhopal: A 22-year-old youth was arrested after a woman filed a complaint against him on the newly set up helpline here for eve-teasing.
The incident occurred in the Bairagarh township last evening after which a woman called the helpline centre and complained against the youth.
Following this, the Bairagarh police was informed about the complaint and the man, identified as Ajit, was arrested.
A case has been registered under section 503 (criminal intimidation) of IPC.
Further investigation was on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof