Youth kills mentally challenged father
Police here on Monday claimed to have solved the murder of a 60-year-old mentally challenged man by arresting his son who allegedly killed him as he was unable to bear with his mental condition.
His autopsy report revealed that he was strangulated, following which his son Ashok (26) was taken into custody by police on suspicion.
During sustained interrogation, he broke down and confessed that he killed his father as he was unable to bear his (father`s) mental condition, police said.
He said the neighbours also complained often about his father`s behaviour, particularly of beating up people.
Ashok had earlier taken his father for treatment, which did not yield any result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016