Youth kills mentally challenged father
Police here on Monday claimed to have solved the murder of a 60-year-old mentally challenged man by arresting his son who allegedly killed him as he was unable to bear with his mental condition.
His autopsy report revealed that he was strangulated, following which his son Ashok (26) was taken into custody by police on suspicion.
During sustained interrogation, he broke down and confessed that he killed his father as he was unable to bear his (father`s) mental condition, police said.
He said the neighbours also complained often about his father`s behaviour, particularly of beating up people.
Ashok had earlier taken his father for treatment, which did not yield any result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress