Youth kills mentally challenged father
Police here on Monday claimed to have solved the murder of a 60-year-old mentally challenged man by arresting his son who allegedly killed him as he was unable to bear with his mental condition.
His autopsy report revealed that he was strangulated, following which his son Ashok (26) was taken into custody by police on suspicion.
During sustained interrogation, he broke down and confessed that he killed his father as he was unable to bear his (father`s) mental condition, police said.
He said the neighbours also complained often about his father`s behaviour, particularly of beating up people.
Ashok had earlier taken his father for treatment, which did not yield any result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai