Youth kills mentally challenged father
Police here on Monday claimed to have solved the murder of a 60-year-old mentally challenged man by arresting his son who allegedly killed him as he was unable to bear with his mental condition.
His autopsy report revealed that he was strangulated, following which his son Ashok (26) was taken into custody by police on suspicion.
During sustained interrogation, he broke down and confessed that he killed his father as he was unable to bear his (father`s) mental condition, police said.
He said the neighbours also complained often about his father`s behaviour, particularly of beating up people.
Ashok had earlier taken his father for treatment, which did not yield any result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report