Youth kills mentally challenged father
Police here on Monday claimed to have solved the murder of a 60-year-old mentally challenged man by arresting his son who allegedly killed him as he was unable to bear with his mental condition.
His autopsy report revealed that he was strangulated, following which his son Ashok (26) was taken into custody by police on suspicion.
During sustained interrogation, he broke down and confessed that he killed his father as he was unable to bear his (father`s) mental condition, police said.
He said the neighbours also complained often about his father`s behaviour, particularly of beating up people.
Ashok had earlier taken his father for treatment, which did not yield any result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends