Youth`s body found floating in Indore drainage
Indore: The body of a 22-year-old youth was on Monday fished out, three days after he drowned in a nullah here, from an overflowing drainage at Lasudiya area, police said.
Brij Kishore accidentally fell into the nullah at Bhagirathpura here on Saturday while trying to cross an inundated road, they said.
The body was handed over to Brij Kishore`s parents after postmortem, police said.
According to police, two persons, including Brij Kishore, have so far been died in rain-related incidents in Indore. 55-year-old Chandabai was yesterday crushed to death when a tree uprooted due to heavy rains fell on her hut at Navlakha bus stand, they said.
Meanwhile, a 5.6 mm rainfall is recorded in the city in last 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites