Youth`s body found floating in Indore drainage
Indore: The body of a 22-year-old youth was on Monday fished out, three days after he drowned in a nullah here, from an overflowing drainage at Lasudiya area, police said.
Brij Kishore accidentally fell into the nullah at Bhagirathpura here on Saturday while trying to cross an inundated road, they said.
The body was handed over to Brij Kishore`s parents after postmortem, police said.
According to police, two persons, including Brij Kishore, have so far been died in rain-related incidents in Indore. 55-year-old Chandabai was yesterday crushed to death when a tree uprooted due to heavy rains fell on her hut at Navlakha bus stand, they said.
Meanwhile, a 5.6 mm rainfall is recorded in the city in last 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter