Youth`s body found floating in Indore drainage
Indore: The body of a 22-year-old youth was on Monday fished out, three days after he drowned in a nullah here, from an overflowing drainage at Lasudiya area, police said.
Brij Kishore accidentally fell into the nullah at Bhagirathpura here on Saturday while trying to cross an inundated road, they said.
The body was handed over to Brij Kishore`s parents after postmortem, police said.
According to police, two persons, including Brij Kishore, have so far been died in rain-related incidents in Indore. 55-year-old Chandabai was yesterday crushed to death when a tree uprooted due to heavy rains fell on her hut at Navlakha bus stand, they said.
Meanwhile, a 5.6 mm rainfall is recorded in the city in last 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- In awe of the Master! WATCH how Sakshi Malik requested Sachin Tendulkar to take a selfie with her brother
- Coal imports in July dip 11% to 18 MT
- Sania Mirza overcomes Rio failure; lifts the Connecticut Open trophy to gear up for US Open
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside