Youth`s body found floating in Indore drainage
Indore: The body of a 22-year-old youth was on Monday fished out, three days after he drowned in a nullah here, from an overflowing drainage at Lasudiya area, police said.
Brij Kishore accidentally fell into the nullah at Bhagirathpura here on Saturday while trying to cross an inundated road, they said.
The body was handed over to Brij Kishore`s parents after postmortem, police said.
According to police, two persons, including Brij Kishore, have so far been died in rain-related incidents in Indore. 55-year-old Chandabai was yesterday crushed to death when a tree uprooted due to heavy rains fell on her hut at Navlakha bus stand, they said.
Meanwhile, a 5.6 mm rainfall is recorded in the city in last 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users