Latur: As many as 120 children at a Zilla Parishad school at Dhaswadi village in Latur district of Maharashtra on Friday suffered food poisoning, government sources said.
The students had khichdi and beans-curry (`usal') for the mid-day meal provided at the school. Afterwards they started complaining of nausea and vomiting.
All of them were admitted to government hospital at Ahmetpur in the district. As many as 78 of them were later discharged.
All the students were said to be out of danger. ZP officials visited the school.