15 killed in bus mishap
Nagpur: At least 15 people were on Monday killed
and 54 others injured some of them seriously, when two luxury
buses collided in Maharashtra`s Buldana district, police said.
The incident took place in the wee hours on Chikhali road
near Mehkar area following which the private buses caught fire
under the impact of the collision, charring 13 passengers to
death and killing two others on the spot, Mehkar Police
Station Inspector S Surywanshi said.
The injured were rushed to Mehkar Civil Hospital from
where the seriously injured were sent to Aurangabad Medical
College Hospital, police said.
The deceased have not been identified yet as the bodies
were charred beyond recognition, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?