1.5 lakh students to take Maha board exams in Nashik division
Nashik: Nearly 1.5 lakh students from Nashik division will be appearing for the Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education board examinations beginning from Thursday, divisional secretary B S Suryavanshi said.
The board examinations will be conducted at 193 centres in the division.
The board has made arrangements of helpline for parents, students and teachers in case of any emergencies like change in time-table, subject, issues of identity cards, among others.
Nashik division includes four districts - Nashik, Jalgaon, Dhule and Nandurbar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India