15 MNS workers arrested for toll booth violence near Thane
Thane: Fifteen workers of Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navanirman Sena including its city president Nilesh Chavan were on Friday arrested by the police for vandalising Kharigaon toll booth near here yesterday.
A group of MNS workers attacked the toll booth following a heated argument with the staff.
Today police arrested Chavan and 14 others.
Inspector RD Malekar, who is investigating, told PTI that they were booked for rioting, unlawful assembly, etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state