15 MNS workers arrested for toll booth violence near Thane
Thane: Fifteen workers of Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navanirman Sena including its city president Nilesh Chavan were on Friday arrested by the police for vandalising Kharigaon toll booth near here yesterday.
A group of MNS workers attacked the toll booth following a heated argument with the staff.
Today police arrested Chavan and 14 others.
Inspector RD Malekar, who is investigating, told PTI that they were booked for rioting, unlawful assembly, etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie