15 MNS workers arrested for toll booth violence near Thane
Thane: Fifteen workers of Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navanirman Sena including its city president Nilesh Chavan were on Friday arrested by the police for vandalising Kharigaon toll booth near here yesterday.
A group of MNS workers attacked the toll booth following a heated argument with the staff.
Today police arrested Chavan and 14 others.
Inspector RD Malekar, who is investigating, told PTI that they were booked for rioting, unlawful assembly, etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!