150 kilograms of ganja recovered from car; two held
Mumbai: A former homeguard constable and a
drug trafficker were arrested by the Anti Narcotics Cell
of the city police for allegedly possessing 150 kilograms of
Vinod Andhale (27) and Subhash Chauhan (32), a drug
trafficker from Andhra Pradesh were arrested yesterday after
their vehicle was intercepted by ANC officials on the Eastern
Express Highway in suburban Mulund.
The officials recovered 150 kilograms of Ganja, which
was concealed in a cavity on the backseat of the car.
According to ANC officials, the drugs, worth over Rs
4.5 lakhs were supplied from Andhra Pradesh and were meant to
be sold in the market in Mumbai for consumption.
The two arrested accused have been booked under the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal