150 kilograms of ganja recovered from car; two held
Mumbai: A former homeguard constable and a
drug trafficker were arrested by the Anti Narcotics Cell
of the city police for allegedly possessing 150 kilograms of
Vinod Andhale (27) and Subhash Chauhan (32), a drug
trafficker from Andhra Pradesh were arrested yesterday after
their vehicle was intercepted by ANC officials on the Eastern
Express Highway in suburban Mulund.
The officials recovered 150 kilograms of Ganja, which
was concealed in a cavity on the backseat of the car.
According to ANC officials, the drugs, worth over Rs
4.5 lakhs were supplied from Andhra Pradesh and were meant to
be sold in the market in Mumbai for consumption.
The two arrested accused have been booked under the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why