150 kilograms of ganja recovered from car; two held
Mumbai: A former homeguard constable and a
drug trafficker were arrested by the Anti Narcotics Cell
of the city police for allegedly possessing 150 kilograms of
Vinod Andhale (27) and Subhash Chauhan (32), a drug
trafficker from Andhra Pradesh were arrested yesterday after
their vehicle was intercepted by ANC officials on the Eastern
Express Highway in suburban Mulund.
The officials recovered 150 kilograms of Ganja, which
was concealed in a cavity on the backseat of the car.
According to ANC officials, the drugs, worth over Rs
4.5 lakhs were supplied from Andhra Pradesh and were meant to
be sold in the market in Mumbai for consumption.
The two arrested accused have been booked under the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read