17 policemen suspended for disobeying orders
Gondia: Seventeen policemen from Gondia district in Maharashtra were suspended for alleged dereliction of duty, police sources said.
District Superintendent of Police Dr Dilip Zalke had on April 2 released orders for 33 policemen from Gondia to join the special action in Nagpur on deputation.
They were supposed to go to Nagpur on April 12 by Vidarbha Express, but out of the 33, 17 did not reach there.
The SP then issued orders dated May 2 putting all the 17 constables under suspension.
The suspended police personnel are - Rajesh Madame, Ajay Bopche, Gajanan Marbade, Radheshyam Lanjewar, Amit Gomase, Sudesh Tembhre, Dinesh Lilhare, Sumit Rahangdale, Gaurav Giri, Ravishankar Mahurle, Novesh Mhaske, Gunwant Kathane, Akhilesh Gajbhiye, Mukesh Malgawe, Ravi Meshram, Dinesh Yadav and Mahendra Chopkar.
All of them are now attached to the sub-district headquarters of Deori, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch