2 bomb-like devices found in village in Sangli
Mumbai: Two suspected explosive devices having appearance of country-made bombs were on Thursday recovered from a village in Sangli district of Western Maharashtra.
District police officials said a boy at Gondhalewadi village in Jat tehsil alerted police about the two suspicious-looking articles this morning.
Police are examining the articles.
Prima facie, the discovery had no links with explosions that took place in Pune this evening, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement