2 bomb-like devices found in village in Sangli
Mumbai: Two suspected explosive devices having appearance of country-made bombs were on Thursday recovered from a village in Sangli district of Western Maharashtra.
District police officials said a boy at Gondhalewadi village in Jat tehsil alerted police about the two suspicious-looking articles this morning.
Police are examining the articles.
Prima facie, the discovery had no links with explosions that took place in Pune this evening, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon