2 bomb-like devices found in village in Sangli
Mumbai: Two suspected explosive devices having appearance of country-made bombs were on Thursday recovered from a village in Sangli district of Western Maharashtra.
District police officials said a boy at Gondhalewadi village in Jat tehsil alerted police about the two suspicious-looking articles this morning.
Police are examining the articles.
Prima facie, the discovery had no links with explosions that took place in Pune this evening, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth