20 hospitalised after chlorine gas leakage in Pune
Pune: Twenty people were hospitalised
on Tuesday following a chlorine gas leak from an effluent treatment
plant in Pimpri Chinchwad area in Pune district.
The leakage in the plant triggered a scare in the area
with people living in nearby localities shifted temporarily as
a precautionary measure.
The patients, who complained of cough and eye
irritation after the gas leak, are in a stable condition,
hospital sources said.
The leakage has been plugged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued