20 hospitalised after chlorine gas leakage in Pune
Pune: Twenty people were hospitalised
on Tuesday following a chlorine gas leak from an effluent treatment
plant in Pimpri Chinchwad area in Pune district.
The leakage in the plant triggered a scare in the area
with people living in nearby localities shifted temporarily as
a precautionary measure.
The patients, who complained of cough and eye
irritation after the gas leak, are in a stable condition,
hospital sources said.
The leakage has been plugged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali