20 hospitalised after chlorine gas leakage in Pune
Pune: Twenty people were hospitalised
on Tuesday following a chlorine gas leak from an effluent treatment
plant in Pimpri Chinchwad area in Pune district.
The leakage in the plant triggered a scare in the area
with people living in nearby localities shifted temporarily as
a precautionary measure.
The patients, who complained of cough and eye
irritation after the gas leak, are in a stable condition,
hospital sources said.
The leakage has been plugged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie