20-year-old girl gangraped by three men in Thane
Thane: A 20-year-old girl, who works as a domestic help, was allegedly gangraped by three men in Ulhasnagar area in the district, police said today.
The three accused have been identified as Vijay S Kharat (23), Datta Badya Dondiram Kamble (20) and Sunil Bhimrao Pradhan (25), they said.
According to police, the trio allegedly took the girl to an isolated place behind the Mamata Hospital near Camp No. 1 area in Ulhasnagar last night, when she had stepped out of her home to go to a nearby market and then took turns to rape her.
The victim lived in a chawl in Ulhasnagar and worked as a domestic help in the township.
Police have registered a case under various sections of the IPC against the trio.
Efforts are on to nab the accused, who are still at large, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof