26/11 anniversary peace march cancelled
Mumbai: A peace march to mark the fifth anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack scheduled for Sunday has been cancelled owing to "security threat".
The peace march organised by the All India Anti Terrorist Front (AIATF) here tomorrow has been cancelled because of "serious security complexities" and "imminent threat", the outfit said in a press release today.
The march was to be led by AIATF chief M S Bitta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record
- NHRC notice to Karnataka over ragging of Dalit student
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users