26/11 anniversary peace march cancelled
Mumbai: A peace march to mark the fifth anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack scheduled for Sunday has been cancelled owing to "security threat".
The peace march organised by the All India Anti Terrorist Front (AIATF) here tomorrow has been cancelled because of "serious security complexities" and "imminent threat", the outfit said in a press release today.
The march was to be led by AIATF chief M S Bitta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP