2G scam issues should be cleared: Shiv Sena
Thane: Shiv Sena Executive President Uddhav
Thackeray on Friday said the issues relating to the 2G spectrum
should be decided once and for all, and all those allegedly
involved in the scam should resign.
The issue should not be dealt with in piecemeal manner.
"(Involvement of) One minister after another is coming to the
light. If Union Home Minister P Chidambaram is involved, he
should quit forthwith and face inquiry," Uddhav said, talking
to reporters here.
Even the Prime Minister should resign if his name
surfaces in relation to the scam, Uddhav said, in reply to a
He denied that the relations between Sena and BJP were
strained, as suggested by some reports, after his estranged
cousin and MNS chief Raj Thackeray met Gujarat Chief Minister
Narendra Modi during latter`s three-day fast.
He said that Shiv Sena-BJP alliance was intact, and would
remain intact during the upcoming civic elections in Mumbai
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!