30 lakh devotees take darshan of Saibaba in May
Shirdi (Maha): Around 30 lakh devotees paid their obeisance at the shrine of Saibaba in the month of May, a top official of the Shirdi Saibaba Trust said on Saturday.
The huge influx could be due to summer vacations and holidays in the last month, said the executive officer Kishore More.
He said as many as 14 lakh devotees availed `prasad` at `Prasadalaya`, the official service of the Trust, besides as many as 14 lakh `laddo` packets were sold during the period.
More said the devotees utilised the online booking services under `Sai Tech Project`, launched at the cost of Rs 22 crore, for darsahan of Saibaba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India