30 lakh devotees take darshan of Saibaba in May
Shirdi (Maha): Around 30 lakh devotees paid their obeisance at the shrine of Saibaba in the month of May, a top official of the Shirdi Saibaba Trust said on Saturday.
The huge influx could be due to summer vacations and holidays in the last month, said the executive officer Kishore More.
He said as many as 14 lakh devotees availed `prasad` at `Prasadalaya`, the official service of the Trust, besides as many as 14 lakh `laddo` packets were sold during the period.
More said the devotees utilised the online booking services under `Sai Tech Project`, launched at the cost of Rs 22 crore, for darsahan of Saibaba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi