31 kids fall ill in Maharashtra after consuming mid-day meal
Zee Media Bureau
Dhule: A day after mid-day meal tragedy struck Bihar, reports of children falling ill after consuming food in a Maharashtra school were reported on Wednesday.
As per reports, at least 31 students of a government school in Dhule were admitted to a hospital on Wednesday after consuming mid-day meal.
Meanwhile in Bihar, a day after 22 kids lost their lives due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal at a government primary school in Bihar`s Saran district, some more kids were taken ill in the state`s Madhubani district today.
A minister in the Bihar government alleged political conspiracy behind the tragic death of children in Chhapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!