31 kids fall ill in Maharashtra after consuming mid-day meal
Zee Media Bureau
Dhule: A day after mid-day meal tragedy struck Bihar, reports of children falling ill after consuming food in a Maharashtra school were reported on Wednesday.
As per reports, at least 31 students of a government school in Dhule were admitted to a hospital on Wednesday after consuming mid-day meal.
Meanwhile in Bihar, a day after 22 kids lost their lives due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal at a government primary school in Bihar`s Saran district, some more kids were taken ill in the state`s Madhubani district today.
A minister in the Bihar government alleged political conspiracy behind the tragic death of children in Chhapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends