31 kids fall ill in Maharashtra after consuming mid-day meal
Zee Media Bureau
Dhule: A day after mid-day meal tragedy struck Bihar, reports of children falling ill after consuming food in a Maharashtra school were reported on Wednesday.
As per reports, at least 31 students of a government school in Dhule were admitted to a hospital on Wednesday after consuming mid-day meal.
Meanwhile in Bihar, a day after 22 kids lost their lives due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal at a government primary school in Bihar`s Saran district, some more kids were taken ill in the state`s Madhubani district today.
A minister in the Bihar government alleged political conspiracy behind the tragic death of children in Chhapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!