31 kids fall ill in Maharashtra after consuming mid-day meal
Zee Media Bureau
Dhule: A day after mid-day meal tragedy struck Bihar, reports of children falling ill after consuming food in a Maharashtra school were reported on Wednesday.
As per reports, at least 31 students of a government school in Dhule were admitted to a hospital on Wednesday after consuming mid-day meal.
Meanwhile in Bihar, a day after 22 kids lost their lives due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal at a government primary school in Bihar`s Saran district, some more kids were taken ill in the state`s Madhubani district today.
A minister in the Bihar government alleged political conspiracy behind the tragic death of children in Chhapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP