4-yr-old kid falls into bore well in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: In what appears to be a repeat of the tragic incident in Gurgaon where 3-year-old Mahi lost her life, a four-year-old boy fell into a bore well in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra.
As per initial reports, four-year-old Manoj fell into the bore well in Kanadgaon in Ahmednagar. The incident occurred at around 2 pm while he was playing in the bore well’s vicinity.
The ditch is said to be very deep; luckily Manoj is stuck around 12 feet down from the surface.
JCB machines have been pressed into the rescue operation.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'