4-yr-old kid falls into bore well in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: In what appears to be a repeat of the tragic incident in Gurgaon where 3-year-old Mahi lost her life, a four-year-old boy fell into a bore well in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra.
As per initial reports, four-year-old Manoj fell into the bore well in Kanadgaon in Ahmednagar. The incident occurred at around 2 pm while he was playing in the bore well’s vicinity.
The ditch is said to be very deep; luckily Manoj is stuck around 12 feet down from the surface.
JCB machines have been pressed into the rescue operation.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley