4-yr-old kid falls into bore well in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: In what appears to be a repeat of the tragic incident in Gurgaon where 3-year-old Mahi lost her life, a four-year-old boy fell into a bore well in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra.
As per initial reports, four-year-old Manoj fell into the bore well in Kanadgaon in Ahmednagar. The incident occurred at around 2 pm while he was playing in the bore well’s vicinity.
The ditch is said to be very deep; luckily Manoj is stuck around 12 feet down from the surface.
JCB machines have been pressed into the rescue operation.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?