6 labourers killed in MP village as wall collapses
Chhindwara: Six labourers were killed when a
wall collapsed at Kursipar village in this Madhya Pradesh
district today, police said.
The incident occurred when the labourers were working at
a stone-crusher and suddenly the wall fell on them, Amarwada
Police Station in-charge A S Dhruv said.
The labourers died on the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims