6 labourers killed in MP village as wall collapses
Chhindwara: Six labourers were killed when a
wall collapsed at Kursipar village in this Madhya Pradesh
district today, police said.
The incident occurred when the labourers were working at
a stone-crusher and suddenly the wall fell on them, Amarwada
Police Station in-charge A S Dhruv said.
The labourers died on the spot.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India