A new terror module at work?
Mumbai: A new module aiming to create a terror network of 313 people is supposedly active in Mumbai, according to Intelligence Bureau report. The lieutenants of the terror module are also suspected in the Mumbai blast, the report observed.
The module primarily aims to mislead educated youth, IB sources said.
As per the information exclusively accessed by Zeenews, Hakim Nizamuddin, Sameer and Shakeel are allegedly those names who are also, amongst others, suspects in the Mumbai blasts.
As per reports, Hakim Nizamuddin has been a practicing hakim for the last 50 years and has been living in the Mumbra area of Mumbai. Sameer has been living in Andheri for the last 32 years and has a good knowledge of Science and English.
Shakeel is 40 years of age and is a resident of Delhi. According to intelligence sources he is an ex-pilot and is actively involved in religious activities. He is supposed to have been ingrained in fundamentalist ways in Indonesia and Delhi.
As of now the organisation bears no name. Hakim is said to mislead the youths in the name of “torture being meted out to people in the name of Islam.” He supposedly distributes pamphlets and books to them. The educated youths are his main target.
The boys who are chosen are told that they will soon meet Allah’s messenger, who is none other than Shakeel. Several meetings are then held with the boys to bring them into the fold.
The subsequent meetings which take place are used to poison the impressionable mind of the youths against America, Britain, Israel and India.
The onus to create a terror module of 313 young people is on Sameer. The intelligence agencies have not been able to find any evidence of objectionable activities of this module till now. Still, they too are suspects in the Mumbai blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday