Aamir Khan fined Rs 100 for traffic violation
Mumbai/Satara: Bollywood actor Aamir Khan
was fined Rs 100 by the traffic police in Satara in Western
Maharashtra for driving his car in a no-entry zone.
According to police, Khan along with his wife Kiran
Rao were travelling from Panchgani to Satara city to go to
Kass in his BMW vehicle but he entered a no-entry zone.
The traffic constable stopped Khan`s car and fined
Police said that the traffic constable stopped the
vehicle without knowing that it was Aamir Khan`s car and as
soon as he came out, people started gathering and they asked
the constable not to fine him.
However Khan paid the fine after which a receipt was
issued to him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read