Aamir Khan fined Rs 100 for traffic violation
Mumbai/Satara: Bollywood actor Aamir Khan
was fined Rs 100 by the traffic police in Satara in Western
Maharashtra for driving his car in a no-entry zone.
According to police, Khan along with his wife Kiran
Rao were travelling from Panchgani to Satara city to go to
Kass in his BMW vehicle but he entered a no-entry zone.
The traffic constable stopped Khan`s car and fined
Police said that the traffic constable stopped the
vehicle without knowing that it was Aamir Khan`s car and as
soon as he came out, people started gathering and they asked
the constable not to fine him.
However Khan paid the fine after which a receipt was
issued to him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder