Aamir Khan fined Rs 100 for traffic violation
Mumbai/Satara: Bollywood actor Aamir Khan
was fined Rs 100 by the traffic police in Satara in Western
Maharashtra for driving his car in a no-entry zone.
According to police, Khan along with his wife Kiran
Rao were travelling from Panchgani to Satara city to go to
Kass in his BMW vehicle but he entered a no-entry zone.
The traffic constable stopped Khan`s car and fined
Police said that the traffic constable stopped the
vehicle without knowing that it was Aamir Khan`s car and as
soon as he came out, people started gathering and they asked
the constable not to fine him.
However Khan paid the fine after which a receipt was
issued to him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL