Aamir Khan fined Rs 100 for traffic violation
Mumbai/Satara: Bollywood actor Aamir Khan
was fined Rs 100 by the traffic police in Satara in Western
Maharashtra for driving his car in a no-entry zone.
According to police, Khan along with his wife Kiran
Rao were travelling from Panchgani to Satara city to go to
Kass in his BMW vehicle but he entered a no-entry zone.
The traffic constable stopped Khan`s car and fined
Police said that the traffic constable stopped the
vehicle without knowing that it was Aamir Khan`s car and as
soon as he came out, people started gathering and they asked
the constable not to fine him.
However Khan paid the fine after which a receipt was
issued to him, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India