AAP`s Nagpur nominee Anjali Damania declares immovable property worth Rs 3.50 crores
Nagpur: AAP candidate for Nagpur Lok Sabha seat Anjali Damania has a immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 and liabilities of around Rs 14 lakh.
Damania, contesting against former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and sitting Congress MP Vilas Muttemwar, today filed her nomination papers for the April 10 polls.
Damania, convenor of the AAP`s Maharashtra unit, has Rs 25,000 cash in hand, besides bank deposits of Rs 3,19,558, as per the declaration made by her.
Her assets comprise jewellery, furniture, fixtures etc. are valued at Rs 1,35,14,580, the affidavit said.
While her immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 that of her husband Ansh Damania`s stood at Rs 10,13,75,000, it said.
According to Damania, her movable property is valued at Rs 1,35,14,580 and liability stood at Rs 13,99,670.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital