AAP`s Nagpur nominee Anjali Damania declares immovable property worth Rs 3.50 crores
Nagpur: AAP candidate for Nagpur Lok Sabha seat Anjali Damania has a immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 and liabilities of around Rs 14 lakh.
Damania, contesting against former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and sitting Congress MP Vilas Muttemwar, today filed her nomination papers for the April 10 polls.
Damania, convenor of the AAP`s Maharashtra unit, has Rs 25,000 cash in hand, besides bank deposits of Rs 3,19,558, as per the declaration made by her.
Her assets comprise jewellery, furniture, fixtures etc. are valued at Rs 1,35,14,580, the affidavit said.
While her immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 that of her husband Ansh Damania`s stood at Rs 10,13,75,000, it said.
According to Damania, her movable property is valued at Rs 1,35,14,580 and liability stood at Rs 13,99,670.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?