ACB seeks help of ED, IT and SEBI in Tatkare case
Mumbai: Anti-Corruption Bureau of Maharashtra
Police, which is looking into the complaint of money-laundering and land-grabbing against state Water Resources Minister Sunil Tatkare, has sought the help of Enforcement Directorate, Income Tax Department and Securities Exchange Board of India.
ACB gave this information to former MP and BJP leader Kirit Somaiya in response to his RTI query.
"ED, IT and SEBI have been informed through a letter dated July 12," the reply said. Thane division of ACB is probing the case, it added.
Somiya had filed the complaint against Tatkare, an NCP leader from neighbouring Raigad, on July 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video