ACB seeks help of ED, IT and SEBI in Tatkare case
Mumbai: Anti-Corruption Bureau of Maharashtra
Police, which is looking into the complaint of money-laundering and land-grabbing against state Water Resources Minister Sunil Tatkare, has sought the help of Enforcement Directorate, Income Tax Department and Securities Exchange Board of India.
ACB gave this information to former MP and BJP leader Kirit Somaiya in response to his RTI query.
"ED, IT and SEBI have been informed through a letter dated July 12," the reply said. Thane division of ACB is probing the case, it added.
Somiya had filed the complaint against Tatkare, an NCP leader from neighbouring Raigad, on July 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO